Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Student Success Statement 
"If I've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing I'm going to succeed." -Dan Dierdorf 
Image result for dan dierdorfWhen we have the right goals we must do whatever we can do pursue them. Although it has to be the right way. You can' set a goal and want to teach in the wrong way. For example cheating. You're the right goal because you want a good grade on your test. But if you're going to reach your goal by cheating that is not acceptable. The correct way would be to first set your goal. (Getting a good test score). Then the right way to pursue your goal would be to study. That way you will reach your goal the right way. When you choose the right everything else will fall into line, just like Dan says. We always need to choose the right no matter what. There are no excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment