Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Weekend  
This memorial weekend I didn’t do much. I stayed home for the most part. On Friday after school I went to go eat with Rubby. We went to Albert's and then I got dropped off. That's basically all I did on Friday. On Saturday it was my friends 15 but sadly I couldn’t go. I didn't have a ride so I couldn't go. On Sunday I went to go eat with my sister and dog. We went to John's. I tried the asada fries from there for the first time but I didn’t really like them. On Monday I sleepy in and woke up late. It was 9 in the morning about me be late. Then I got up and ate a cereal. Then I was watching pretty little liars. At about 1 I started to work on my essay for English. Then I got hungry so I made food. After I went to shower and continued working on my essay until about 7. That’s pretty much all I did. I didn’t do anything special that had to do with Memorial day. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment