Friday, May 19, 2017

Physical Therapist  
Duties and Responsibilities: Physical therapists help injured or ill people improve their movement and manage their pain. These therapists are an important part of rehabilitation and treatment. They also help with the prevention of patients with chronic conditions, illnesses or injury.  
Salary: The median annual pay for physical therapists is $85,400 as of May 2016. 
Education: Physical therapists entering the profession need a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree. Also all states require physical therapists to be licensed. 
Demand or need for this profession: Employment in physical therapy is expected to grow 34% from 2014 to 2024. 
 
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be this? Why? Why not? 
This is a career that I do find interesting. I would look into it more if I was looking for what I would want to do. I like it because you're helping others. I want a job in the medical field but not a career where it's on you whether someone lives or not so this would be a good career path.

No comments:

Post a Comment