Monday, April 17, 2017

Spring Break

School Break Days  
Image result for venice beachImage result for six flagsOn Friday which was the last day I had practice so I didn't do much after. The next day I went to my friend's 15 which was very fun. I got home around 11. On Sunday I had to get up early and get ready. My friend then picked me up as well as 2 other girls. We got to six flags which was where we had our competition. We competed and got 2nd place. After we stayed to get on rides and we stayed there until the closing time which was 8, I think. I also got to try a funnel cake for the first time and it was soo good. After we went to Wendy's and ate then I got dropped off. On Monday I slept in because my body was so tired and exhausted from the previous two days. Both Monday and Tuesday I stayed in and watched 13 reasons why with my sister. We also walked my dogOn  Wednesday my sister and I went to the beach. We went to Venice and got to see the shops around there and we got to lay in the sand. It was such a fun day. On Thursday I went out with my friend's. We went out to eat to Albert's and hung out a little bit after then we went home around 8. On Friday I didn't do much. My sister and I finished watching 13 reasons why. The next day which was Saturday I went with my friend's to a 15. It was fun and after we went to eat at Wing stop then I got dropped off. Sunday I just stayed home and enjoyed my day because it was the last day of break.   
Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment