Thursday, December 15, 2016

Class Evaluation
One thing i liked about this class was how we learned to become better people. Although it is a computers class we still learned things that involved the computer but also becoming a better self. I also learned more on how to use the computer and typing. All the time spent on typing tutors really did help.We learned so much about choosing the right and learned about right from wrong. This possibly helped people and inspired them to be someone who would make them proud.

Something that i did not like about the class was the amount of work. Sometimes it was way too much. For example we would do a whole report and reflection on a career. Then we would have to do a student success statement. And also sometimes we'd have to reflect on a video that we watched. I can understand why we would do so much but it was just tiring. I think that this was why some people did not try in their reports and got low scores. Also we would not get enough time to complete these assignments. This would honestly be frustrating because you try to come to with a good reflection or report but would not get enough time and it comes out bad.

Recommendations I have for this class would be to make it fun. A lot of the time i hear complaints about people not wanting to come to this class because it can be boring. Sometimes it can be true. Something that would make this class better would be if we could choose our own seats. I understand that we aren't allowed to because some people talk too much but it is unfair to those who don't. We should at least get the opportunity and only those who are not responsible should be changed. Not everyone should take the blame for those responsible.

A highlight for me in the class was the day in which we were able to communicate with the teacher. We were talking and asking so much questions that time went by so fast. The class was over before we knew it. This was a fun day because we got to know more about the teacher. We didn't just feel like if we were doing work. We learned about why the teacher had such a strong believe in choosing the right. This helped others too. This made them realize the motives and actually believed in it.

Yes i did do my best in this class. When we had to do reflections i really did give my personal opinion. I spoke what was on mind and was honest. I tried to write as much as i could. Although sometimes it was hard. It can be hard to think about something and have an immediate response to it. This was why it was difficult. Putting that aside, i still tried. I tried to think beyond the point because i knew everyone would say the same thing.

Yes I do read my life planning goals. This was something that really helped me personally. It made me realize that in life you need to have goals. You need to have goals because you need to know what you want and have to do.  Not only that but by when. You need to know where you want to go in life. How far you plan to succeed and how will you do it. This journal became something very important to me. It really is like you are planning out your life which is very important, at least to me.

At first being a CTR person was something i didn't care for. When it was first introduced to me all i thought was i dont care what do i need this for. Although now my mind has changed. After hearing and reading about all these Ctr related things i can see why it is so important. You have to be a CTR person in order for good things to happen in your life. If you are someone who chooses the wrong your life will be a mess. I can see now why being someone who chooses the right is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment