Friday, January 20, 2017

Traveling
What is your passion and why is it a passion of yours?  This is my passion because i love just looking and admiring landscape which i think may be called sightseeing. It is so beautiful and the most purest thing ever because it isn't modified or something man made which i live. This is my absolute favorite thing to do.
How can you make this passion become your profession? I think that a way to turn this into a profession can be for it to also be photography. I'm not sure if it already is something people do although I'm pretty sure it is. I wouldn’t mind because that is also something i like to do.
What education is required? A job that is available for something similar is a wedding photographer. They travel to the place that the people choose. I think that this is a good job. It seems very fun and you get to explore.
What skills, talents and attitude are required? There isn't much skills that you need. I think that the only thing you need is to like what you’re doing. You can be doing it if it's not something you like. This applies for all jobs and careers.
Reflection? What are you willing to do in order to make your passion your profession?
This is a passion of mines but I'm not sure it would be my lifetime career. I wouldn’t like to make this a career because it would involve having to get a job that involves doing this but not just traveling alone. I’d like to have a career in the medical field that pays good so that from there i can earn money and travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment