Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thanksgiving Week
Over thanksgiving break something i did a lot was sleep. This was really nice to be able to sleep in and not have to wake up early for school. Other things i did was hang out with my friends which i loved. Somewhere i went during break was to the beach. I love the beach. This was probably one of my favorite things i did. It was really cold but i still loved going. Another place i went to was to shop. This is also something i liked doing so it was fun. Something else i did this break was going to two 15’s. One of them i was actually in so it was a lot of fun. There was not any new people that i met. One book i read was called Night. I had to read it for my English class but i really liked it. Something else i did was work on the homework that i had. On thanksgiving day i stayed home and had dinner with my family. It was only 4 of us but it was still fun. I loved spending time with them. We didn’t make that much food either since it was only a few of us.

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment