Monday, June 5, 2017

Image result for beach sunset                     Beach
chose the beach because it is my favorite place. I think the beach is one of the most prettiest places in this world. My favorite time to be there is when the sun sets. I love the colors. The sunset fills the whole sky with red, orange, sometimes pink colors. Something else I love about the beach is the smell. That salty scent but somehow good. I also like getting in the water. Except for those times that the waves take you into the water and you accidentally drink salt water, I think a lot of us can relate. I love watching the waves. To see nature doings it's own work. I think the reason why I like it so much is because it is such a beautiful place that no one altered to be that way. I love going on sunny days because the sunset is beautiful. Watching the sunset at the beach will always and forever be my favorite. Although I also like cloudy days at the beach. I like it because everything just feel so cozy. You can lay in the sand and enjoy the weather and surroundings.  
Image result for beach sunset                                                                   Image result for beach sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment